Not in a competition, that’s not possible yet. But we’re ready for the second part of the Armixtos Beach Competition! Have you seen the mail, where you could sign up of june, july and august? Let’s start the sign-in. No mail? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here you will find the actual rules and regulations and links to updated protocols of Nevobo and Sportcentrum VU. These are only available in Dutch. For questions, please contact Armixtos Beach.
We’re all missing our favorite sport, so we count on your own responsibility. Please, read the rules carefully, so that we can take care of a healthy sport climate together.
Rules for Armixtos Beach participants
- We play at SportCentrum VU. On evenings, we have three time slots of 1 hour and a half. On Saturdays we’ll try to – conform measures – make a ‘full’ day,
- Participation fee is for the entire season,
- The Beach Committee divides the participants per field per evening. If there are empty slots in the schedule, players can fill those between themselves to have extra playtime,
- The Beach Committee has trainers on site for tips and advice. However, no training is given, but a lot of games are still played. You can always request an exercise.
- There is no switching between the fields (this is only possible and allowed in advance).
- The Beach Committee provides balls and disinfection material. Bring your own water!
- There is no changing room and you cannot linger before and afterwards.
- It is NOT allowed to block;
- A distance must be kept 1.5 meters;
- After each session, the ball is disinfected; supplies are arranged
- No contact through or under the net (handshake, high five, etc)
- Stay at home if you have health problems
- Participation is on registration and necessary because of the corona measures:
- Attendance is mandatory if you are registered
- Last minute cancellation? You need to arrange a substitute yourself and report it in the planning schedule.
- Don’t come on spec, you won’t be able to join
See you on the sandside!
Dutch text here.