Since we can’t play indoors (did you read the rebuilding news of De Pijp yet?) and measures allow us to finally play outdoors, it’s time for Armixtos Beach again.
Not in a competition, that’s not possible yet. And there are more changes. We cut this season in smaller bits, to be as flexible as possible with changing regulations and curfew in or out of effect. We’re looking for other options as we speak, since the VU Sportvelden became very popular, also outside Armixtos. We no longer can play for free, due to reservations and other new regulations.
In this news item you’ll find the latest updates from the Armixtos Beach Committee, regulations of Armixtos Beach and links to actual protocols of Nevobo and Sportcentrum VU. These are only available in Dutch. For questions, please contact Armixtos Beach.
We’re all missing our favorite sport, so we count on your own responsibility. Please, read the rules carefully, so that we can take care of a healthy sport climate together.
Rules for Armixtos Beach participants
- There are only two time slots available for Wednesday nights at VU: 18.00-19:45 and 19:45-21:30.
- There is at least room for 16 people per evening.
- Participation fee is for the entire season. The actual scheduling only counts for April and May. We’ll get back to you ASAP for the schedule on the upcoming months.
- The Beach Committee divides the participants per field per evening
- The Beach Committee has trainers on site for tips and advice. However, no training is given, but a lot of games are still played. You can always request an exercise.
- There is no switching between the fields (this is only possible and allowed in advance).
- The Beach Committee provides balls and disinfection material. Bring your own water!
- There is no changing room and you cannot linger before and afterwards.
- It is NOT allowed to block;
- A distance must be kept 1.5 meters;
- After each session, the ball is disinfected; supplies are arranged
- No contact through or under the net (handshake, high five, etc)
- Stay at home if you have health problems
- Participation is on registration and necessary because of the corona measures:
- Attendance is mandatory if you are registered
- Last minute cancellation? You need to arrange a substitute yourself and report it to the Beach Committee.
- Don’t come on spec, you won’t be able to join
You could register / sign up in the last week of March. There was a link in the Armixtos newsletter. Didn’t work or didn’t receive the latest newsletter? Please get in touch with Armixtos Beach (email@example.com) and we’ll get back to you with the possibilities.
See you on the sandside!