We have to hang on just a little longer. It really looks like November will be the moment, we’ll be back in Sportcentrum de Pijp. Besides where you train or play a match, the other important dates for the agenda can be found here.
October: a bit further away
Monday: Sporthal Gaasperdam – Ravenswaaipad 5, 1106 AW Amsterdam
– Free parking
– 3 min walk from Metro/Subway station Reigersbos (Line 50, 54)
Tuesday: Sporthal Nieuwe Bankras – Pandora 3 1183 KK Amstelveen
– Free parking
– 5 min walk from tram station Oranjebaan (Line 5)
– make sure you are there 15-10 minutes prior to training, due to door regulations (see app).
If you can’t make it in time, make sure one of your teammates know, so they can open the door for you.
- There will be changes in match locations. Make sure to follow adjustments of match location carefully via the MyVolleybal-app.
- In any case of last-minute updates, changes, etc. the board will communicate this through the team captains via WhatsApp.
November: Sport Center De Pijp?
We are working really hard to make sure that from the 1st of November we can return to our normal training schedule at Sport center De Pijp (Lizzy Ansingstraat 88, 1072 RD Amsterdam). If that will change, we’ll let you know as soon as possible. At The Pijp, the evening on which you train will remain the same, just as your trainer. The time slots will be ‘as usual’: 19:00-21:00 or 21:00-23:00.
If you have any questions or remarks, please contact your captain or send us an e-mail via het contactformulier.