As of Tuesday the 25th, there is more possible in our beloved volleyball sport. Competition is possible again, so our ‘wedstrijd secretaris’ is busy planning all the postponed matches. It could be that, due to players in quarantine or with a positive PCR, that matches are being postponed again. Please, be pro-active in your communication towards the opponent, the referee (or referee coördinator), and the wedstrijdsecretaris. Ask your captain (who can ask anything in the Captain App) for more info if you don’t know who to contact. Thank you very much for your cooperation!
The upcoming weeks we’ll train following the basic schedule. Find that one here. * (Extra) training with another team or an extra training as a team can be requested with the TC. Ask your TC-member, maybe even through your captain. No clue who your TC-member is? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Roster for the second half of the season has been e-mailed on Sunday, the 16th of January. In the upcoming week the website team pages will be updated too. Maybe your team also has a new team photo available? Please, send it to us!
- Armixtos follows the guidelines of the Nevobo, the Dutch volleyball association. Read their latest statement here – Dutch only.
- The Nevobo follows the guidelines of NOC*NSF, who follow the guidelines of the government and the RIVM. Read the English summary here.
- A convenient FAQ about corona and sports can be found here – Dutch only.
- The municipality of Amsterdam also has a FAQ, which can be found here (English).
Measures in Sportcentrum de Pijp & Wethouder Verhey
- A face mask is required, strongly advised is a type II.
- Wash your hands with water and soap, each time you leave the door and when you enter and leave the gym;
- Keep your distance where possible and respect each other’s choices, also when these differ from your own;
- Acces to the sports areas (meaning every part of it, also the cafe’s, toilets, dressing rooms, etc.) is only possible when you have a valid corona virus entry pass (CTB) in combination with a valid ID. This applies to everyone above 18 years of age. Please, make sure you also have a clean face mask to wear when requested.
- SportCafe De Pijp is open, following the rules of RIVM (see English summary link above)
- The municipality of Amsterdam will check if we have our face masks and is responsible for scanning the CTB in combination with a valid ID. We – Volleybal vereniging Armixtos – are responsible for making this an orderly, calm and polite moment.
– Please make sure that you’re early to the location – there might be a queue.
– Please make sure you already wear your face mask before entering the building.
– Please make sure you have your CTB and ID ready, to be scanned and checked easily.
– It might be possible that we’re in charge in the early future for the scanning and checking of CTB’s. Such as cup matches, specific tournaments, etc. The board will inform those in charge how to apply the rules correctly.
- People under 18, referees and anybody in a technical function who is requested inside the gym, doesn’t have to show their CTB and ID.
- Changed Match Schedule
* Matches for the recreational group will be planned when possible. Communication will go via the regular channels.
* The back-up-weeks at the end of April and begin of May will be used to plan postponed matches.
* Competition matches for the 2nd half of the season are published and can be found in the app or on the website of volleybal.nl Match secretaries will be optimalizing this schedule the upcoming days.
* Matches that don’t have an exact date yet, can be left alone. These will be planned soon.
- Don’t forget to enjoy this wonderful game!